The My HealthPoint patient portal, offered by Andalusia Health, is a convenient, secure health management tool you can use anywhere you have access to the Internet. It provides access to important information about you and your visit(s) to our hospital.
Information available on My HealthPoint includes:
- Admit and discharge dates and locations
- Procedures performed during admission
- Current and past problem list
- Current medication list and medication history
- Current medication allergy list and allergy history
- Immunization records
- Vital signs at discharge
- Laboratory test results (available at time of discharge)
- Demographics maintained by hospital (gender, race, ethnicity, date of birth, preferred language)
- Family & social history
Andalusia Health provides online healthcare information to patients 18 years and older and who have been a patient at AH on or after January 1, 2014.
All discharged patients who supply a valid email address will receive an electronic invitation from the hospital and a link to register online for the Patient Portal shortly after discharge.
If you have any difficulty registering or using the service, please contact Andalusia Health Registration toll free at 877.610.7170 or locally at 334.845.7078. You may also contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.