Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
Manager: Kim Carol, RN
Director: Amy Herrington, RN
The Emergency Department at Andalusia Health is staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week with experienced ER physicians and staff.
Learn more about our Early Heart Attack Care Program
Our ER department offers quick access to diagnostics, such as lab and x-ray.Our goal is to meet the immediate healthcare needs of our patients and provide direction for follow up. We are a Level III Trauma and Stroke ready hospital accredited by the Alabama Department of Public Health.
Preparing for an ER Visit:
When possible, patients are advised to:
- bring bottles for every medication being taken, including over-the-counter, herbal, nasal spray or topical lotions
- bring a current list of all physicians currently being seen
- bring past medical history, including medical conditions such as diabetes, etc.
- bring a list of any drug, food or other allergies, such as latex, peanuts, insects, etc., including type of reaction (difficulty breathing, swelling of lips, etc.)
- bring contact information including phone numbers, for the person you would like to have contacted if necessary
- bring a copy of your Advance Directive