Monarch Caring and Community Award
July 14, 2022
Honoring and celebrating ScionHealth’s compassionate, courageous, hard-working caregivers has been a top priority for our organization. That’s why we are excited to announce the creation of the Monarch Caring and Community Award – the enterprise’s new and highest annual award that will honor exceptional caregivers at our specialty hospitals and community hospital campuses across the country. This award should define our “best of the best” among us.
Our Leadership has handpicked these deserving individuals who represent the following criteria:
- Consistently go above and beyond to deliver excellent patient care and to elevate the patient experience
- Possess an extraordinary sense of compassion
- Possess a high level of clinical skill
- Possess a strong desire to make a difference in the lives of patients and their families.
- Are outstanding teammates who contribute to a hospital culture build on respect and helpfulness among colleagues
- Are dedicated to making a positive impact in their community
*Community impact = most any admirable pursuit the individual is involved in outside of their job. This includes nonprofit grassroots organization, church groups, schools, service projects at the hospital and even the individual’s own family.
We are proud to announce these following Nominees and we are opening our staff-wide voting until July 29, 2022 and be submitted to ScionHealth to be recognized at our Summit, this fall in Louisville, Kentucky!
In alphabetical order:
Thank you all for all you do!