Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
Loved ones are welcome again.
It’s been a hard year. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our community has faced a number of new challenges as we have worked to protect each other’s health and well-being. Perhaps one of the biggest of those challenges has been separation from others – whether that means forgoing in-person gatherings, grabbing coffee with a friend or visiting a loved one who is receiving care at the hospital.
As we come closer than ever to putting the pandemic behind us, we are pleased to announce that our visitation restrictions are relaxing, and loved ones are welcome again. We know that it has been difficult to be apart from family and friends who are receiving care, and we want to thank you for your patience and understanding while restrictions were in place to protect the health of our patients and staff.
We are so pleased to welcome our patients’ loved ones back to the hospital to visit. Our updated visitor policy can be found below.
It’s been a hard year. Let’s make the next one better…together.
Current Visitor Policy
- Outpatients: Two visitors are allowed. The visitors may use the waiting areas.
- Inpatients: Two visitors are allowed. Visitors are allowed to reasonably swap out as needed. Visiting hours: 6:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Emergency Department: Two visitors are allowed at a time. Visitors are allowed to reasonably swap out as needed.
- OB Department: Visiting hours: 10:00 am- 6:00 pm (excluding laboring patients) ◦ Must be >12 years old (exception one time visit of sibling)
- Only one overnight guest, must be >18 years old (exception father of baby <18 years old) ◦ Laboring patients, three visitors, must remain the same (exception birthing Doulas or newborn
- Post Partum patients, up to four visitors, allowed to reasonably swap out as needed.
- COVID patients: No visitors allowed.
- Visitors must wear a mask the entire time they are in the hospital.
- Visitor/support person must be screened for COVID symptoms and exposure. Any individual with symptoms or who has been advised to self-quarantine because of exposure will be prohibited from visitation.
- Visitors are allowed to eat in the cafeteria.
- Visitors should return to the patient's room following their meal.
- Waiting rooms are open. Visitors must adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Visitors should limit their interactions with others in the facility and restrict their visit to the patient's room.
- The hospital reserves the right to alter this policy or limit visitor/support person access as needed.