My HealthPoint Patient Portal
The My HealthPoint patient portal, offered by Andalusia Health, is a convenient, secure health management tool you can use anywhere you have access to the Internet. It provides access to important information about you and your visit(s) to our hospital.
- Information available on My HealthPoint includes:
- Admit and discharge dates and locations
- Procedures performed during admission
- Current and past problem list
- Current medication list and medication history
- Current medication allergy list and allergy history
- Immunization records
- Vital signs at discharge
- Laboratory test results (available at time of discharge)
- Demographics maintained by hospital (gender, race, ethnicity, date of birth, preferred language)
- Family & social history
Andalusia Health provides online healthcare information to patients 18 years and older and who have been a patient at AH on or after January 1, 2014.
All discharged patients who supply a valid email address will receive an electronic invitation from the hospital and a link to register online for the Patient Portal shortly after discharge.
If you have any difficulty registering or using the service, please contact Andalusia Health Registration toll free at 877-610-7170 or locally at 222-8466. You may also contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.